Ptah - Disks:
I've got four disks in the machine, two 2.7Tb HDD, two SSD (one 230Gb and one 160Gb).
/dev/sdd1 (2.7Tb HDD) is the Dr Who drive, all allocated
/dev/sdc2 (2.7Tb HDD) is the media drive, with my home directory, and the storage for VMs. About 1Tb allocated.
/dev/sda3 (230Gb SSD) is hosting the current root (60G). /dev/sda has also got /boot and /boot/efi.
/dev/sdb1 (160Gb SSD) is currently laying fallow.
1) Check that I can run a DHCP server separate from the virgin box.
2) Build a new root for ptah around that and VM hosting
3) Build a samba domain controller VM
4) Build a moosemorals.com deploy test VM - There's no point in this now that nuit is holding backups.
5) Buy more storage on nuit.